PAKvNZ: 40-year-old Hafeez sets new cricket record
HAMILTON – Pakistan batsman Mohammad Hafeez continues his glorious run in 2020 as he hit an unbeaten 99 in a lone effort to help Pakistan post a competitive total in the 2nd T20I against New Zealand on Sunday.
Mohammad Hafeez hit a 57-ball 99 not out at the Seddon Park in Hamilton. Hafeez hit 5 sixes and 10 boundaries to break the record for the highest T20I score by a batsman after turning 40. He has surpassed Heinrich Gericke’s score of 91 for Malta against Bulgaria in T20I cricket.
However, despite Hafeez's massive contribution to Pakistan's total, New Zealand beat the Green Shirts by nine wickets to win the series.
New Zealand win 2nd T20 to seal series again ... 02:15 PM | 20 Dec, 2020
HAMILTON – Pakistan suffered a humiliating 9 wicket loss to New Zealand in the 2nd T20I at Seddon Park on ...
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022