Sindh cops suspended for stealing, selling electricity pole
HYDERABAD – Three cops have been suspended after their video of selling an electricity pole to a scrap dealer after offloading the pole from a police mobile went viral, according to Sindh police department.
Jamshoro Police said on Facebook over the weekend that the three policemen seen in the video have been locked up for selling the pole to a scrap dealer in the city's Kotri Town.
They are named as constables Muhammad Hashim Sario and Gulzar Ahmed Halo, and driver Rahib Ali Abbassi.
After suspending the policemen, SSP Jamshoro Amjad Ahmed Shaikh has also formed an inquiry committee to probe the incident.
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Front foot no-ball technology to be used for Pakistan-Pakistan tests01:04 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020