Sindh cops suspended for stealing, selling electricity pole
HYDERABAD – Three cops have been suspended after their video of selling an electricity pole to a scrap dealer after offloading the pole from a police mobile went viral, according to Sindh police department.
Jamshoro Police said on Facebook over the weekend that the three policemen seen in the video have been locked up for selling the pole to a scrap dealer in the city's Kotri Town.
They are named as constables Muhammad Hashim Sario and Gulzar Ahmed Halo, and driver Rahib Ali Abbassi.
After suspending the policemen, SSP Jamshoro Amjad Ahmed Shaikh has also formed an inquiry committee to probe the incident.
- Top Pakistani general discusses bilateral security with Iranian ...03:05 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Asad Rauf: Former ICC umpire not ashamed to sell second-hand items in ...02:44 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill three terrorists in North Waziristan operation02:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Model Fia Khan faces backlash over bold pregnancy photoshoot11:51 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Hareem Farooq and Imran Abbas channel 70s vibes in latest BTS video11:00 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022