Mehwish Hayat reveals she has a huge crush on Engin Altan Düzyatan
LAHORE - Pakistani gorgeous actor Mehwish Hayat recently took to social media to share her take on much-hyped Turkish series Diriliş: Ertuğrul or Ertugrul Ghazi. The Turkish TV series has been dubbed in Urdu for the Pakistani audience and airs on Pakistan Television Network every day at 7:55 pm on the request of PM Imran Khan.
Earlier, several actors including Bilal Ashraf, Ahmed Ali Butt and Osman Khalid Butt have praised the series. On the other hand, some artists including Mansha Pasha and Yasir Hussain are critical of Urdu dubbed foreign dramas being played on local television.
Sharing her thoughts about the ongoing Turkish drama, Hayat had tweeted that “I don’t know what the fuss is all about? At the end of the day lets accept Dirilis #Ertugrul for what it is; an educational drama series which has historical significance and great moral lessons.”
I don’t know what the fuss is all abt? At the end of the day lets accept Dirilis #Ertugrul for wht it is; an educational drama series which has historical significance & gr8 moral lessons.I think Engin Altan Düzyatan is pretty hot. A bit like Leonardo Di Caprio no?#crushupdated♥— Mehwish Hayat TI (@MehwishHayat) May 18, 2020
She went onto add that she has a crush on the actor who plays the role of Ertugrul. “I think Engin Altan Düzyatan is pretty hot. A bit like Leonardo Di Caprio no?#crushupdated".
What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020