PTI' MPA Shaheen Raza dies of COVID-19
Lahore – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) member of provincial assembly (MPA) Shaheen Raza has died today (Wednesday) while battling the deadly coronavirus in Lahore.
According to media reports, the PTI MPA was admitted to hospital in Lahore after her health deteriorated but she lost her life to deadly coronavirus.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed deep grief and sorrow over the sad demise of MPA Punjab Assembly Shaheen Raza.
In a statement, he prayed for eternal rest in peace for the departed soul.
He expressed condolences to the bereaved family and prayed for their patience.
Pakistan, so far, has 45,890 confirm cases of COVID-19, while 13,101 coronavirus patients have recovered and many are said to be in critical condition.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020