PTI' MPA Shaheen Raza dies of COVID-19
Lahore – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) member of provincial assembly (MPA) Shaheen Raza has died today (Wednesday) while battling the deadly coronavirus in Lahore.
According to media reports, the PTI MPA was admitted to hospital in Lahore after her health deteriorated but she lost her life to deadly coronavirus.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed deep grief and sorrow over the sad demise of MPA Punjab Assembly Shaheen Raza.
In a statement, he prayed for eternal rest in peace for the departed soul.
He expressed condolences to the bereaved family and prayed for their patience.
Pakistan, so far, has 45,890 confirm cases of COVID-19, while 13,101 coronavirus patients have recovered and many are said to be in critical condition.
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020