New Travel Advisory – CAA makes COVID-19 test mandatory for outbound int’l passengers
KARACHI – The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) on Friday issued new instructions for travelers to submit their Covid-19 test reports before departing to a foreign country.
According to the details, the outbound passengers going to depart for a foreign country have been sought COVID-19 clearance report before leaving the country. It also made mandatory for passengers to wear face masks, as well as the Airports Security Force (ASF) to fully comply with the SOPs.
The authorities have started implementing stern actions to curb the spread of novel coronavirus.
Pakistan reports 36 deaths, 2,738 new cases amid ... 10:51 AM | 20 Nov, 2020
LAHORE – Pakistan on Friday has reported 36 deaths and 2,738 fresh coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. As ...
Earlier in a notification, the Civil Aviation Authority had banned the entry of visitors to all airports across the country to curb the second wave of the coronavirus.
CAA bars visitors entry into Airports amid ... 09:15 AM | 3 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD – The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) on Monday barred the meeters and greeters to all 42 airports ...
- Islamabad court declares Nawaz Sharif a 'fugitive'02:41 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020