Jeff Bridges diagnosed with cancer
On Monday night, Oscar-winning actor Jeff Bridges revealed that he’s been diagnosed with lymphoma.
Referring to his famous character from “The Big Lebowski”, Bridges tweeted,“As the Dude would say. New S**T has come to light. Although it is a serious disease, I feel fortunate that I have a great team of doctors and the prognosis is good.”
I’m profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends.— Jeff Bridges (@TheJeffBridges) October 20, 2020
Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. And, while I have you, please remember to go vote. Because we are all in this together. https://t.co/6sAU4MYixl
Bridges also shared that he's "profoundly grateful for the love and support from my family and friends." He did not unveil any additional details about his illness.
The 70-year-old actor is a seven-time Oscar nominee and won the prestigious accolade for his performance in the 2009 film ‘Crazy Heart.’
Some of his notable works include roles in Starman, True Grit and The Last Picture
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- 'Ginnah': Pics of alcoholic drink named after Pakistan founder take ...10:10 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Dua tomorrow for protection against COVID-1909:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Pakistani channels issued notices for airing Ishaq Dar’s ...09:25 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy's HOME1947 wins Best Film Award07:06 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Nobel laureate Malala joins TikTok for a noble cause02:52 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020