Punjab sets Rs40 fare for Orange Line Metro Train
LAHORE - The Punjab Transport Department has set Rs 40 as one way fare for Lahore Orange Line Metro Train (OLMT) trip, which will start from October 25.
Earlier this month, Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar gave go-ahead to start the service from October 25 and directed all concerned departments to complete their preparations in this regard.
The Orange line project is a rapid transit system under construction in Punjab’s capital Lahore which will be served by 26 stations and expected to provide travelling services to about 250,000 passengers on daily basis..
- Section 144 imposed around Karachi's Nasla Tower amid protests ...11:52 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- President Alvi, Tajik counterpart agree to further strengthen ...11:27 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Punjab govt school students to get Rs3,000 stipend under Waseela ...10:53 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for 5 years for hurling purse on ...10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021