Faisal Edhi tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - Faisal Edhi, the head of Edhi Foundation, Tuesday tested positive for coronavirus cases infections continue to soar in the country since the pandemic outbreak.
The son of late philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi had recently met with Prime Minister Imran Khan at his office to donate funds for government's relief efforts for coronavirus-hit people.
Faisal Edhi is currently in Islamabad where he has gone into self-isolation.
The prime minister is likely to go under medical examination as Edhi was most probably infected when he had met him as it takes around 14 days to develop symptoms.
On April 15, the head of Edhi Foundation called on Prime Minister Imran Khan and presented Rs 10 million cheque in the PM’s COVID-19 Relief Fund from the foundation.
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran directs to ensure availability of wheat on reasonable ...08:27 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020