Faisal Edhi tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - Faisal Edhi, the head of Edhi Foundation, Tuesday tested positive for coronavirus cases infections continue to soar in the country since the pandemic outbreak.
The son of late philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi had recently met with Prime Minister Imran Khan at his office to donate funds for government's relief efforts for coronavirus-hit people.
Faisal Edhi is currently in Islamabad where he has gone into self-isolation.
The prime minister is likely to go under medical examination as Edhi was most probably infected when he had met him as it takes around 14 days to develop symptoms.
On April 15, the head of Edhi Foundation called on Prime Minister Imran Khan and presented Rs 10 million cheque in the PM’s COVID-19 Relief Fund from the foundation.
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020