Rehman Malik to make a film on Kashmir issue
ISLAMABAD - The former Interior Minister and a prominent member of the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Rehman Malik has announced that he is working on a film to highlight Indian atrocities in Indian-occupied Kashmir (IoK).
According to reports, Malik will not only produce a full feature film but he will also be penning the script for it. The film will be based on his book Bleeding Kashmir that was launched on Tuesday. The Senator had also shared with the media officials that a script is being finalised. When asked who he wants to cast in his film, he shared that he is working with his contacts “abroad and local”.
India killed 70 Kashmiris during 200 days of IoK ... 08:38 PM | 20 Feb, 2020
ISLAMABAD – At least 70 Kashmiris, including two women and four young boys, were martyred by Indian troops during ...
“I will continue to fight for oppressed Kashmiris,” remarked Malik, when asked why he is making the film. Further details regarding the film have not yet been revealed as of now.
Meanwhile, Malik’s book Bleeding Kashmir aims to present an unfiltered account of bloodshed in IoK. The book has been dedicated to the martyrs of Kashmir and the victims of Indian brutalities especially Insha Mushtaq who lost her eyes as a result of the injuries sustained due to the aggression by Indian Armed Forces in held Kashmir but did not discontinue education.
Pakistan hopes Trump will take up Kashmir dispute ... 09:59 PM | 20 Feb, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has hoped that the US President Donald Trump during his upcoming visit to India will raise ...
Malik also announced that the proceeds from the book will go to the Shuhadas (martyrs) Foundation.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Seven killed after jeep plunged into deep ditch near Murree10:55 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 221,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,551 confirmed ...09:56 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Apple parts ways with Intel09:45 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Lightning strike leaves at least 26 dead in India09:13 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020