Social media responds to Sham Idrees' latest 'Baby Prank' vlog
Recently Sham shared a 10 minutes vlog on his Youtube channel titled 'I want a baby prank' featuring his wife Froggy. The video was released on Sunday (yesterday) and reached almost 370,206 views within 24 hours.
Here is the video:
As seen in the video, Froggy recorded a prank on Sham telling him that she wants a baby before the Rukhsati. During the whole video clip, Froggy is seen trying to convince Sham and he finally gives in.
Social media celebrity Zaid Ali is among the ones who shared their views on the prank video by Sham and Froggy:
I am fed up of this. How long is this going to go on for? Is this the type of content we have came down to? We have such talented content creators in Pakistan.. yet this is the type of content which is trending. I have no words. pic.twitter.com/1J5BzY8qh2— Zaid Ali (@Za1d) January 20, 2019
The video received mixed reactions from social media users. The video also faced a major backlash. Many comments criticized the couple for making such baseless videos while a few sent love and wishes to the vloggers:
Till now, Sham Idrees has not responded to the reaction on his latest vlog. What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more updates.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- WAPDA opens jobs for locals in Gilgit-Baltistan10:59 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Railways introduces two new trains10:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020