Chief Justice of Pakistan Gulzar Ahmad tests positive for COVID-19: reports
ISLAMABAD – Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Gulzar Ahmad has tested positive for coronavirus, according to social media reports.
However, the Supreme Court of the top judge's office is yet to make a statement.
Chief Justice of Pakistan 63 year old Justice Gulzar Ahmad has tested positive for Coronavirus— omar r quraishi (@omar_quraishi) January 21, 2021
Justice Gulzar Ahmed, 63, who replaced Justice Asif Saeed Khosa as the chief justice on 21 December 2019, will serve till Feb 21, 2022.
Justice Ahmed was part of the five-judge bench that disqualified former premier Nawaz Sharif in the Panama Papers case.
This is a developing story.
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio surges to 4.61%11:17 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Petroleum dealers warns of countrywide strike over low profit10:48 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Muzaffar Ali Ranjha appointed chairman of Prime Minister’s ...09:59 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Shoaib Akhtar shares unique view of Holy Kaaba09:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain share stunning pictures from vacation09:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022