Gul Panra's new video at Khyber DC residence lands KP officials in hot water
Pakistani Pushto folk singer, Gul Panra's latest music video has landed her in trouble with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Chief Minister Mahmood Khan.
An enquiry committee was set up Monday after the CM came across the fact that the song has been shot at a state-owned property in KPK.
The song has reportedly been filmed at Khyber district’s deputy commissioner's official residence. Khan has been enquiring as to who gave the singer permission to enter the state-owned residence.
The investigative committee is to be led by the provincial home secretary.
This isn't the first time that Panra has been involved in some controversy. In November 2017, the Coke Studio singer was issued a tax notice of Rs 10 million.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020