Twitterati are sharing mental health tips with #HowIFightDepression
The resulting conversation highlighted the importance of self-care and connection with others while providing new ideas for how to manage your mental health.
According to the recent surveys, depression is becoming common suffering among people.
Let's have a look at some of the empowering tweets:
#HowIFightDepression When you’re depressed, you feel so ugly inside,you don’t want to get out of bed, you don’t want to work out, you don’t wanna do anything. Guess what-DO IT ANYWAY— Maurice Benard (@MauriceBenard) June 19, 2019
#HowIFightDepression— 🧚🏻♂️Amber ⁷ (@amberl892) June 19, 2019
I really don’t know how to explain how these 7 boys and my baby really impacted my life. Just going home and seeing her is the best part of my day. Watching bts and listening to their music videos just keeps me going and loving myself even more everyday. 💜 pic.twitter.com/WaYXc6VX91
It's okay if you don't feel like getting out of bed. It's okay if you can't take a shower. It's okay if you lied & cancelled all plans. Depression is mentally exhausting. It's okay if all you did today was breathe. Mental illness is as real as physical one.#HowIFightDepression— Komal Shahid (@ArmedWithWords) June 19, 2019
#HowIFightDepression— Dani (@Danidinger) June 19, 2019
I do whatever I need to to get through those dark times
if I need to sleep til 2pm I will
if I need to get out of the house I will
I take my medications
I talk to people who wont judge me
I switch my phone off and ignore the world
I play video games pic.twitter.com/VUZOOZXqRd
Always keep moving forward, your speed is irrelevant.— Alex Steacy (@alexsteacy) June 19, 2019
Walk if you need to. Hobble. Stagger. Crawl.
Just don't ever stop or give up.#HowIFightDepression
Medication. Therapy. Exercise. Give myself one small task, and complete it; repeat the next day. Remind myself tons of others are fighting it too. #HowIFightDepression— Jeremy (@cinemasins) June 19, 2019
Depression is a treatable mental illness. One should help the people who are suffering from this mental disease medical treatment, creative-based therapies, like art and music, counselling, yoga, talk therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) etc.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Public holiday announced on Friday in Sindh06:11 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020