Gujranwala teenager burns to death after headphones catch fire
GUJRANWALA –A 13-year-old girl has burned to death after using headphones connected to his smartphone while it was charging.
The tragic event occurred in the outskirts of the fifth most populous city where a teenager, named Mushfiqa, was using headphones connected to his cell phone. All of a sudden the headphones got fire after which the teenage girl was completely burned to death.
The death of the 13-year-old is the latest in a series of incidents that occurred during the use of smartphones while getting charged at the same time.
Woman sets house on fire for TikTok video 01:55 PM | 22 Nov, 2020
KARACHI – In another accident related to Tiktok craze, a woman was arrested on Saturday for allegedly setting her ...
Experts advised avoiding using the mobile phones while charging as the chances of mishap amplified due to faulty batteries and low-quality chargers.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022