PM Imran shares first picture after testing positive for COVID-19
Khan, wife Bushra feeling 'comfortable with mild symptoms'
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday shared his first picture a day after it was confirmed that he contracted the novel coronavirus.
Taking it to the photo and video sharing platform Instagram, the premier expressed gratitude to his followers for praying for his quick recovery. I want to thank everyone for their good wishes and prayers, he wrote in the caption of the recent post.
View this post on Instagram
PM’s aide on communication Dr. Shahbaz Gill also shared an update about the health of the Khan and First Lady Bushra Bibi. Both are feeling comfortable with mild symptoms.
اللّٰہ تعالیٰ کی مہربانی اور حضور نبی کریم ﷺ کے صدقے سے وزیراعظم عمران خان اور خاتون اوّل بشری عمران are comfortable with mild symptoms. وزیراعظم اور خاتون اوّل آپ سب کی دعاؤں اور نیک خواہشات کے مشکور ہیں-
وزیراعظم آج بھی اپنا دفتری کام معمول کے مطابق وڈیو کانفرنس پر کریں گے۔— Dr. Shahbaz GiLL (@SHABAZGIL) March 21, 2021
Adding that the PM and wife are thankful to you all for your good wishes," he wrote in the latest post.
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022