Pakistan Army sets up heat stroke relief camps as temperature continues to soar
RAWALPINDI – Pakistan Army has established Heat Stroke Relief centres in area hit by recent searing heat wave across Pakistan.
According to ISPR, the relief camps with special focus on the desert belt in Thar and Cholistan, Sindh and Balochistan have been set up on the special directions of Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
It said that 27 heat stroke camps have been established across Karachi, Hyderabad Gadra, MirpurKhas, Badin and Dadu.
Heat stroke relief centres have also been established in other urban centres in Punjab where necessary medical care is being provided by Pakistan army Doctors and paramedics to ease lives of common people.
All necessary medical facilities and medicines have been provided at these centers. Patients suffering from dehydration and gastroenteritis are being treated in these centres.
PM Shehbaz orders constitution of task force to ... 12:17 PM | 11 May, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has directed the authorities to adopt measures to provide maximum ...
- Pakistan Railways to run three special trains on Eidul Adha03:28 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Top Pakistani general discusses bilateral security with Iranian ...03:05 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Asad Rauf: Former ICC umpire not ashamed to sell second-hand items in ...02:44 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill three terrorists in North Waziristan operation02:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan shares tips to get viral on social media01:33 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Model Fia Khan faces backlash over bold pregnancy photoshoot11:51 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Hareem Farooq and Imran Abbas channel 70s vibes in latest BTS video11:00 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022