Fast & Furious franchise soon to reach the finish line!
Universal Pictures has reportedly decided to wrap up with two final films in the Fast & Furious franchise, which will see Justin Lin return to direct.
The franchise regulars Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Nathalie Emmanuel and Sung Kang are likely return.
The latest “Fast & Furious” film, titled “F9,” was initially supposed to premiere earlier this year, but Universal delayed the project because of the COVID-19 pandemic and pushed its release to April 2021.
The Fast & Furious franchise, which was launched in 2001, became Universal Pictures’ highest grossing movie series.It is also one of the highest grossing movie series of all time.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- #HbdAsifGhafoor trends as Pakistan wishes ex-DG ISPR03:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Holding Quran in hand, Babar Azam’s ‘girlfriend’ shares ...11:35 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- PM Imran inaugurates highest national parks in Gilgit-Baltistan ...11:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Founder of The Forex Hub, James Watts Shares his Ultimate Blueprint ...11:19 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- New TLP chief Saad Rizvi 'is a drug addict' (VIDEO)10:59 PM | 1 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020