Younis Khan hospitalized after high fever
The former skipper also missed Test mace ceremony held at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore earlier today.
Doctors at the local hospital where Younis Khan is admitted said he would be released in two days after thorough check up and treatment. The batsman was reportedly hospitalised on account of low platelets. He has been advised one-week rest.
As soon as the news of his illness made waves across the country, his ardent fans and cricket luminaries wished him well for speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, Test captain Misbah-ul-Haq was awarded the ICC Test Championship mace at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore by ICC Chief Executive David Richards today as an official recognition of Pakistan’s top ranking in Test cricket.
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021