Younis Khan hospitalized after high fever
The former skipper also missed Test mace ceremony held at Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore earlier today.
Doctors at the local hospital where Younis Khan is admitted said he would be released in two days after thorough check up and treatment. The batsman was reportedly hospitalised on account of low platelets. He has been advised one-week rest.
As soon as the news of his illness made waves across the country, his ardent fans and cricket luminaries wished him well for speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, Test captain Misbah-ul-Haq was awarded the ICC Test Championship mace at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore by ICC Chief Executive David Richards today as an official recognition of Pakistan’s top ranking in Test cricket.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021