New KEMU department created to facilitate daughter of PTI's Dr Yasmin Rashid: report
LAHORE – New departments have been created in King Edward Medical University (KEMU) to facilitate the daughter of Punjab Health Minister Dr. Yasmin Rashid, it has been learnt.
The City42 reported citing its sources that the King Edward Medical University (KEMU) created a new department with the sole purpose of accommodating Dr. Ayesha Ali as an assistant professor in Grade-19.
Furthermore, Dr. Ayesha has been appointed on a permanent basis while new appointments are usually made on a contract basis.
Sister of PM Imran Khan’s wife appointed at HEC ... 05:27 PM | 20 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Maryam Riaz Watto, the sister of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi, has been ...
Soon after the recruitment of the Punjab Health Minister on January 12 this year, she took ex-Pakistan leave and flew to London on holidays.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021