New KEMU department created to facilitate daughter of PTI's Dr Yasmin Rashid: report
LAHORE – New departments have been created in King Edward Medical University (KEMU) to facilitate the daughter of Punjab Health Minister Dr. Yasmin Rashid, it has been learnt.
The City42 reported citing its sources that the King Edward Medical University (KEMU) created a new department with the sole purpose of accommodating Dr. Ayesha Ali as an assistant professor in Grade-19.
Furthermore, Dr. Ayesha has been appointed on a permanent basis while new appointments are usually made on a contract basis.
Sister of PM Imran Khan’s wife appointed at HEC ... 05:27 PM | 20 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Maryam Riaz Watto, the sister of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s wife Bushra Bibi, has been ...
Soon after the recruitment of the Punjab Health Minister on January 12 this year, she took ex-Pakistan leave and flew to London on holidays.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021