Pakistani diplomats win friendly cricket match with Indian media men
NEW DELHI – Officials of the Pakistan High Commission and members of the Indian media played a friendly cricket match at the Pakistan High Commission grounds in the Indian capital city on Sunday.
Both teams consisting of 11 members played the match with a tape ball, the ANI reported.
The Pakistani team won the friendly match.
Prior to the start of the game, national anthem of both the countries was played.
At the end of the match, the players of both teams expressed hope that similar games would be played in the future to foster a spirit of love for the game of cricket between both nations.
Indian forces surround Pakistani high commission ... 07:31 PM | 15 Jun, 2020
NEW DELHI – Following the arrest of two official of Indian High Commission in Islamabad over a hit-and-run ...
- Pakistan’s ‘unstoppable' athletes clinch 13 medals at Mount ...01:24 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Leaked audio clips of PM Shehbaz, ministers up for sale on dark web: ...11:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022