Pakistani diplomats win friendly cricket match with Indian media men
NEW DELHI – Officials of the Pakistan High Commission and members of the Indian media played a friendly cricket match at the Pakistan High Commission grounds in the Indian capital city on Sunday.
Both teams consisting of 11 members played the match with a tape ball, the ANI reported.
The Pakistani team won the friendly match.
Prior to the start of the game, national anthem of both the countries was played.
At the end of the match, the players of both teams expressed hope that similar games would be played in the future to foster a spirit of love for the game of cricket between both nations.
Indian forces surround Pakistani high commission ... 07:31 PM | 15 Jun, 2020
NEW DELHI – Following the arrest of two official of Indian High Commission in Islamabad over a hit-and-run ...
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021