PITB partners with 1LINK to enhance Payments Landscape of Punjab
LAHORE – Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and 1LINK (Pvt.) Limited have entered into an agreement for bill aggregation. The agreement ceremony was held at PITB and was signed by PITB DG IT Operations (IT-Ops) Faisal Yousaf and CEO 1LINK Najeeb Agrawalla. Senior officials from both organizations were also present at the ceremony.
According to the agreement, PITB will be on-boarded as a bill aggregator on the 1LINK Bill Payment Solution. This collaboration will facilitate payment collection through different service channels of member banks using 1LINK 1BILL. This arrangement will also enable billers to make digital payments that comply with their existing bookkeeping, reconciliation, and reporting processes.
Speaking on the occasion, PITB DG IT- Ops Faisal Yousaf said, “Payzen is a game-changer for the financial industry and Non-Government receipts. It is ready to play a pivotal role in bridging the non-automated commercial payments. The citizen-centric platform aims to improve financial inclusion and strengthen the current technological infrastructure of the financial industry. It is an important step towards the vision of a transparent and digital Pakistan.”
“1LINK is delighted to bring PITB onboard as a bill aggregator on its network grid. The rise of digital payments and the convergence of innovative technologies is the most significant development in times of pandemic. This alliance of 1LINK and PITB can contribute significantly towards the digital payments landscape and realize the true potential of inclusive growth across Pakistan,” said CEO 1LINK Najeeb Agrawalla.
- Picture of car used in Lahore bombing surfaces07:03 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Future of food? US company is the first to produce ‘human breast ...07:01 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Khawaja Asif released on bail after nearly six months06:38 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- IHC dismisses Nawaz Sharif’s pleas in Al Azizia, Avenfield graft ...05:44 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Minissha Lamba talks about casting couch in Bollywood03:20 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn settles feud with Mathira after bullying accusations03:00 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021