Pakistani celebs who left showbiz at the peak of their careers
Musician and lead vocalist of 'Vital Signs', Junaid Jamshed left his singing career for beautiful naats and became a religious scholar. He left showbiz in order to preach religion in 2004, leaving behind both his engineering career and his music.
Sara Chaudhary started out as a teenager and enjoyed success in dramas at an early age. She left the media industry on the peak of her career and started preaching religion.
A beautiful actress who served theater and television in the early 90's, she bid farewell to showbiz as she reached the heights of fame.
Wife of actor Afzal Khan, more popularly known as John Rambo, Sahiba left her booming career in movies after she got married, and started leading a simple family life.
The man known for his brilliant acting skills and good looks, Ali Afzal left showbiz at the peak of his career and reverted to religion.
- Pakistan reports 4,858 new cases, 40 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:11 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 August 202108:46 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Rain frustrates Pakistan's bid to win West Indies T20I series11:58 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021