Pakistani celebs who left showbiz at the peak of their careers
Musician and lead vocalist of 'Vital Signs', Junaid Jamshed left his singing career for beautiful naats and became a religious scholar. He left showbiz in order to preach religion in 2004, leaving behind both his engineering career and his music.
Sara Chaudhary started out as a teenager and enjoyed success in dramas at an early age. She left the media industry on the peak of her career and started preaching religion.
A beautiful actress who served theater and television in the early 90's, she bid farewell to showbiz as she reached the heights of fame.
Wife of actor Afzal Khan, more popularly known as John Rambo, Sahiba left her booming career in movies after she got married, and started leading a simple family life.
The man known for his brilliant acting skills and good looks, Ali Afzal left showbiz at the peak of his career and reverted to religion.
- Saudi Arabia pumps $3 billion into SBP reserves to support Pakistan ...12:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shariat court declares Swara 'un-Islamic'11:45 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Indian Muslim teacher sacked for ‘celebrating’ Pakistan’s ...11:05 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Samsung Electronics kicks off ‘Samsung Week’ with exceptional ...10:42 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: Asif, Malik guide Pakistan to seal 5-wicket victory against ...10:15 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021