Quaid-e-Azam’s ‘grandson’ dies in Karachi
KARACHI – Founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s grand son died in Karachi on Monday.
Muhammad Aslam Jinnah, 70, was ill for a long time. The deceased has left behind a daughter and his widow.
His funeral prayers were offered at Masjid Habiba, andda mor. He was buried in Shah Muhammad graveyard in Karachi.
Pak Sarzmeen Party chief Mustafa Kamal expressed sorrow over the demise of Aslam Jinnah.
According to local media, the deceased spend most of his life in poverty. However, the provincial government had started giving yearly allowance besides providing him a house, a car and driver.
In his last days, the government also bore the expenses of his treatment.
His relationship with the founder of Pakistan was disputed, and could never be confirmed.
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020