Quaid-e-Azam’s ‘grandson’ dies in Karachi
KARACHI – Founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s grand son died in Karachi on Monday.
Muhammad Aslam Jinnah, 70, was ill for a long time. The deceased has left behind a daughter and his widow.
His funeral prayers were offered at Masjid Habiba, andda mor. He was buried in Shah Muhammad graveyard in Karachi.
Pak Sarzmeen Party chief Mustafa Kamal expressed sorrow over the demise of Aslam Jinnah.
According to local media, the deceased spend most of his life in poverty. However, the provincial government had started giving yearly allowance besides providing him a house, a car and driver.
In his last days, the government also bore the expenses of his treatment.
His relationship with the founder of Pakistan was disputed, and could never be confirmed.
- 2 sentenced to death, 4 awarded life-imprisonment in Baldia Town ...03:58 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Outgoing Chinese ambassador Yao Jing receives Hilal-e-Pakistan award ...03:16 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan approves establishment of three border markets02:59 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan starts phase-3 trials of Chinese vaccine against Covid-1902:44 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Hrithik Roshan follows Mahira Khan on Instagram12:19 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sanam Saeed wants an update on motorway rape case11:56 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020