Shoaib Akhtar made Motorway Police's Ambassador
Former fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar adds another jewel to his crown as he gets appointed as ambassador of Motorway Police.
The 45-year-old bowler par excellence turned to his social media to share the news with his fan following as he proudly announced his association with Motorway Police.
"Proud to be associated with Motorway Police of Pakistan as an ambassador. I will Inshaa Allah play my part in creating awareness about road safety & inform people about traffic laws," he wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Moreover, the fast bowler was of the viewpoint that the citizens should set an example by following traffic rules.
Earlier, the cricket legend had announced that he’ll auction his very own Non-Fungible Token (NFT) on Waqar Zaka’s localized blockchain platform, TenUp Nation.
“Shoaib Akhtar NFT” trended on Twitter as Shoaib will now be able to exchange his digital copyrights in the world of cryptocurrencies with the NFT launch.
Indian TikToker turns out to be Shoaib Akhtar’s ... 02:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
With the fast-paced technology and cross border interactions, the Internet is full of surprises as the netizens are ...
- Pakistan, West Indies to face each other in 2nd T20I today03:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani-American Khizr Khan to head top religious freedom body in US02:40 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan condemns India’s politicization of cricket after BCCI ...01:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021