Turkish actor Gülsim Ali comments on Neelum Munir’s post about Ertuğrul
Seems like the conversation surrounding popular Turkish drama Ertugurl isn’t dying anytime soon and the show’s cast has been noticing.
Many celebs from the entertainment industry have shared their opinion about the impact of airing Turkish shows in Pakistan. The recent celebrity to join the debate is Neelum Munir.
Munir took to Instagram to talk about how people should move past borders and focus on the type of content created.
View this post on Instagram
Even though I respect views of everyone in my fraternity but I feel it's not the matter of Turkish content or Pakistani content. We should look beyond and understand that its Islamic content, which has so much wisdom and teaches us the history and the values of Muslims. They gave their lives for justice and remained on Allah's path. And they kept Islam alive. It's like reading a book which is full of great history of muslims. Let's just feel proud of our islamic heritage and get motivated and also create content in Pakistan which we should also be proud of. Allah Kareem
“Even though I respect views of everyone in my fraternity but I feel it’s not the matter of Turkish content or Pakistani content. We should look beyond and understand that its Islamic content, which has so much wisdom and teaches us the history and the values of Muslims,” she said.
Munir further added that the show was similar to reading a book based on Islamic history. “They gave their lives for justice and remained on Allah’s path. And they kept Islam alive. It’s like reading a book which is full of the great history of Muslims. Let’s just feel proud of our Islamic heritage and get motivated and also create content in Pakistan which we should also be proud of.”
The post caught the attention of many, including the Turkish actor Gülsim Ali who plays Aslıhan Hatun in the show Diriliş: Ertuğrul.
Ali commented under Munir’s post and thanked for appreciating the show.
“Thank you Neelam Munir Khan. Thank you for the nice compliments. Love you and your heart is so beautiful, wish you all the best,” she said.
To this Munir replied by praising Ali’s performance in the show. “It’s my pleasure Gülsim Ali. You really deserve appreciation. You have performed beautifully and did justice to your role. I hope you can come to Pakistan one day. Allah Kareem,” she said.
The sweet interaction between the actresses ended with Ali hoping to visit Pakistan soon.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020