Landslide destroys houses in Abbottabad
The incident took place after a cracked mountain came falling, completely destroying a road linking the village with various areas.
Residents migrated to safe places with livestock fearing more landslides as the mountainous land precariously perched on a flashpoint.
The land sliding also caused an artificial lake after it blocked water gushing from a local stream.
No government help had reached the place by the time we filed the story and people were moving to safe places on a self-help basis.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020