IHC acquits Irfan Siddiqui in violation of tenancy law case
ISLAMABAD - Islamabad High Court (IHC) has acquitted Irfan Siddiqui, advisor to former premier Nawaz Sharif, in violation of Tenancy Act case on Friday.
According to details, Justice Amir Farooq comprehensively examined the police report and disposed of the plea seeking dismissal of the case during the hearing.
Meanwhile, Irfan Siddiqui’s lawyer requested the court to issue directives for action against the administration, adding that it will be appropriate if the court mentions, in its decision, the role of administration in the case.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020