Bella Hadid didn’t feel sexy or powerful walking in Victoria’s Secret shows
PARIS- It's the end of an era for Victoria 's Secret—at least for now.
The super model confessed that the first time she felt comfortable modeling lingerie was for Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty extravaganza during New York Fashion Week in September, in which she walked the runway alongside models of all ages, shapes and races.
“Rihanna’s amazing. For me, that was the first time on a runway that I felt really sexy. Because when I first did Fenty, I was doing other lingerie shows and I never felt powerful on a runway, like, in my underwear,” she told Loïc Prigent in front of an audience of several hundred at the Hôtel Potocki.
Hadid also discussed her mental health, describing the demands of working in the fashion world. Admitting she finds it exhaustive to work with high profile names such as Tom Fordand Mario Sorrenti, the model said she felt “guilty for being able to live this incredible life” but still feeling depressed. “It doesn’t make sense,” she said.
View this post on Instagram
Spring 2020 @michaelkors #AllAccessKors walking yesterday to the most beautiful and cheerful Young Peoples Chorus of NYC. On the 18th anniversary of 9/11, the world felt so sad but these young kings&queens, They truly made me smile every time I walked past. Thank you Michael for another beautiful space and show. We love you ! You should all go watch these talented kids @ypcofnyc they are everything 💛💛💛✨✨
Rihanna’s lingerie brand has been praised for its size exclusivity and diversity, a deficit for Victoria's Secret , which has faced criticism for their unwillingness to work with models that represent a wider variety of people. As a result, the struggling lingerie giant continues to shutter stores and opted to "rethink" its own annual show.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019