Jemima Goldsmith gets amused by question about ex-husband Imran Khan
A Twitter user asked Jemima a question if she has ever cried badly for Imran Khan. The question left witty Jemima dumbstruck. She responded to the question with an expression of ‘Wow’ while retweeting the post on Twitter. Users took her confused response as a hint at her lingering feelings for her ex-husband, Imran Khan.
Jemima Goldsmith, despite their divorce in 2004, is still popular among Khan’s fans in Pakistan. The couple married in 1995 and parted ways in 2004. Imran Khan and Jemima Goldsmith have two sons, Qasim, and Suleman from the marriage.
Imran Khan and Jemima Goldsmith was the most-sought couple in Pakistan; several fans wished for them to come back together following Imran Khan’s dissolution of a second marriage with Reham Khan. Controversies were rife that Imran Khan might remarry Jemima Goldsmith amid the speculations of his third marriage. Imran Khan, however, ended marrying his spiritual healer, Bushra Maneka.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020