Sindh allots 200-acre Karachi land to Navy for housing society
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has chaired a cabinet session wherein he approved 200-acre lands to be given away to the Navy for Naval Cooperative Housing Society.
The Sindh cabinet has given the swathes of lands reportedly in the deh of Lal Bakhar near Karachi’s Hawke’s Bay beach.
* سندھ کابینہ نے 200 ایکڑز ایراضی دیھ لعل بکھر، کیماڑی کودینے کی منظوری دیدی— CMHouseSindh (@SindhCMHouse) October 20, 2021
* زمین پر پاکستان نیول کوآپریٹو ہاؤسنگ سوسائٹی اسکیم بنے گی
Pakistan Navy blocked Indian submarine from entering Pakistani waters
Couple of days ago, the Pakistan Navy detected and blocked an Indian submarine from entering the country's territorial waters in the Arabian Sea over the weekend.
In a statement, the military said the Indian submarine, which had crossed over into Pakistan’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) on the 16th of October, 2021, was detected by the navy's long-range maritime patrol aircraft. It said the submarine was then blocked from entering Pakistan's territorial waters.
Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked ... 01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
ISLAMABAD -- The Pakistan Navy detected and blocked an Indian submarine from entering the country's territorial waters ...
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KP judge suspended as Lower Dir woman comes up with rape, bribery ...10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021