Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab
FAISALABAD - Coronavirus was detected positive in two schoolboys in Government Boys High School No.2 Sammundri and they were sent home on leave for quarantine.
District education Officer (DEO) Secondary Iftikhar Khan said on Tuesday that samples of 75 students of Government Boys High School No.2 Sammundri were taken and lab reports confirmed coronavirus positive in two boys while remaining 73 tests were negative. Among them, one is Muhammad Saqib, student of ninth class, and other is Muhammad Faizan, student of tenth class.
Receiving information, school principal immediately locked classrooms of ninth and tenth grade and these both students were sent home on leave for quarantine while their reports have been presented to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Education.
Responding to a question, DEO Secondary said that the school or classroom would be sealed if the Health department suggested. Otherwise, both students will remain on leave for quarantine in their homes, he added.
- President Alvi urges masses to adopt SOPs to avoid COVID-19 resurgence11:06 AM | 24 Oct, 2020
- Mehbooba Mufti refuses to hoist Indian flag until J&K flag is allowed10:04 AM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Sudan normalize ties with Israel, Trump announces peace agreement09:31 AM | 24 Oct, 2020