I have a huge crush on Mahira Khan and it’s been 10 years: Ali Abbas
It’s almost impossible to go your entire life without developing a tiny crush on someone at some point. It just happens! Whether it’s their killer looks or charming personality, feelings develop, and most of the time it’s harmless fun.
Celebs are no exception to this. They truly are just like us - even they have crushes on other celebrities!
Here’s another individual who adores Mahira Khan just as much as we all do and it’s none other than actor Ali Abbas.
Ali, son of veteran actor Waseem Abbas, got candid in a recent interview and confessed to being smitten by Mahira Khan for well over a decade!
“I have a huge crush, a huge crush on Mahira Khan and it’s been 10 years. I still have a huge crush on her. She is gorgeous, she is amazing,” said the Naqab Zan actor.
Abbas couldn’t stop gushing about Khan as he further added, “I think the grace Mahira has, I have never seen in an actor in Pakistan like that.”
There’s no doubt that Mahira Khan rules the hearts of many and we don’t blame Abbas for feeling the way he does!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan marks “World No Tobacco Day” today11:49 AM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020