Zardari slams PML-N after landing in Pakistan
Addressing the party workers at Karachi airport for few minutes, he said that Pakistan is safe only due to the efforts of the Pakistan Army and public. He added that "Pakistanis are hardworking nation and no one could defeat it."
He further said, “In a detailed speech on December 27, I will give good news to the people.”
Criticising the opponents, he said, “We live here and die here, as we are Bhuttos.” Zardari said that he brought a message of hopes not disappointment, adding that PPP will rule the country again, as democracy is taking roots in Pakistan.
He said, “We have become a necessity for China,” adding that the PPP will work for the progress of Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Gilgit-Baltistan.
- #PAKvNED – #Pakistan lose early wickets in 187 run chase in second ...06:29 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan lifts import ban on non-essential, luxury items on IMF demand04:44 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks ethereal in latest snap03:14 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022