Nine injured after gas leakage blast at Raiwind seminary
LAHORE - At least nine people were injured in a gas leakage explosion at a seminary located near seminary on Saturday night.
The incident happened in adjacent area to Yousaf Barkat Mosque where gas leakage caused a blast due to short circuit when a man tried to turned on a light.
Following the incident, police and rescue officials reached the site and shifted the injured to hospitals.
Five people were given first medical aid and they are in stable condition. One victim has been shifted to Tehsil Headquarters Hospital while three people who are in critical condition have been shifted to Jinnah Hospital.
- Pakistan's squash legend Azam Khan dies of coronavirus12:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 13 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,52612:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- N Korea test fires two short-range ballistic missiles11:38 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019