PHD Pakistan wins silver at Campaign Asia’s ‘Media Agency of the Year’ Awards 2017
This accolade is the result of PHD’s ethos - “finding a better way” for its people, products and clientele - by tapping into the latest industry insights, strategic thinking, creativity, innovation, as well as unparalleled global support and resources.
“Our continuous success results from our values and commitment to not only our people and our innovative way of working, but of the support we provide our clients at every stage of their growth journey. This accolade is a great way to start off the new year and we look forward to an excellent 2018!,” Khan said.
Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Agency of the Year Awards honour “inspired leadership, management excellence, outstanding business performance and overall achievements” in Asia Pacific’s advertising and communications industry.
- PSL6, Match 7, Lahore vs Multan - Live Score and Live Updates02:00 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore on day-long visit01:42 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ogra recommends Rs20.7/litre hike In Petrol price01:07 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Camon 16 Pro – Another Photography King of Camon Series is launched ...12:39 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi – A gripping plot about social evils09:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021