COVID-19: KP imposes smart lockdown in 240 areas
PESHAWAR - At least 240 areas across the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province have been sealed under smart or targeted lockdown to contain the rapid increase in the novel coronavirus cases.
According to media reports, smart lockdowns were implemented in 137 areas of Malakand Division, nine areas of Bannu, seven areas of Dera Ismail Khan Division, 25 areas of Hazara Division, 15 areas of Kohat Division, 13 areas of Mardan Division and 34 localities of Peshawar division.
The targeted lockdown in the areas was imposed after maximum coronavirus patients being reported which has restricted 537,010 people to their homes.
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020