Pakistan welcomes UN Chief’s remarks stressing need to counter Islamophobia
ISLAMABAD – Pakistanm has welcome the United Nations (UN) Secretary General Antonio Guterres' agreement on need to counter Islamophobia and OIC-IPHRC’s earlier censure.
In a tweet, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan has consistently appealed to the United Nations (UN) and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to condemn Modi’s Hindutva supremacist ideology with relentless Islamophobia and violence and regional instability perpetuated.
Pakistan has consistently appealed to @UN & @OIC_OCI to condemn Modi’s Hindutva supremacist ideology with relentless Islamophobia & violence/regional instability perpetuated. We also welcome @antonioguterres agreement on need to counter Islamophobia & OIC-IPHRC’s earlier censure.— Shah Mahmood Qureshi (@SMQureshiPTI) May 26, 2020
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Ayeza Khan pays tribute to Kajol by reenacting her character in ...01:38 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021