Ayesha Sana booked in money scam
LAHORE - Actor and TV host Ayesha Sana recently hit the headlines as a cheque bounce case was lodged against her. According to Express news, arrest warrants have been issued against Sana.
She had reportedly disappeared after a cheque she had issued bounced. And now, a person named Mian Ali Moeen has filed a fraud case against the actress at Defence-B police station in Lahore.
As per the complainant Ayesha went into hiding after borrowing Rs 2 million from her family friend. She reportedly took such a large amount for her domestic needs.
Not only this, another arrest warrant has been issued against the Ayesham for not acting in accordance with the authorities.
The tv host has taken a total of Rs 20 million from various parties. As of yet, Ayesha hasn’t returned the money to any of the lenders.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW ...02:10 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines seeks Pakistan’s clarification over fake pilot ...12:46 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Indian troops kill one Kashmiri youth in Baramulla11:43 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Punjab asks charity organizations to register before 15th August11:15 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020