Differently abled fan tells Imran Ashraf how he inspired him
The video was recorded by his mother, who was helping Muhammad express his love for Imran; “thank you for helping us and creating awareness around Pakistan and the world that we do exist”.
Imran shared the message on his Instagram.
This is the kind of inspiration one should strive for, that you can give to someone who may appreciate it!
Differently abled people are also just as important and amazing as normally abled people. It is time that we start bringing them in the spotlight.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022