Govt taking all important steps to control inflation: Finance Advisor
ISLAMABAD - Advisor to the Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh said that the government is taking all important steps to control inflation and improve the economic growth rate of the country.
Talking to a private news channel, he said the government has minimized overall expenditure, due to which the economy is moving in the right direction.
Expressing concerns over flaws in the policies of previous governments, he said time would be required to rectify these policies.
Abdul Hafeez Shaikh said the stock exchange and foreign direct investment in the country are increasing while exports are also moving up due to better policies and direction set by the government, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has made improvement in the collection of taxes.
- London hospital employee Waseem issues threat to journalist Hamza ...10:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif playing dangerous game to weaken Pakistan Army: PM Imran09:49 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020