Social media praises man who stopped extremist from blaspheming the Quran in Norway
According to details, a Muslim young boy Ilyas has been arrested who has stopped blaspheming the Quran by a racist Lars Thorson in an anti-Islam rally in Norway and a campaign for the release of Ilyas was caught on social media. Twitter is trending by trends like ”Ilyas defender of Islam” and ”Norway”.
Muslim community around the world is praising the enthusiasm and bravery of the lad and raising their voices for the release of Ilyas.
Twitter and other social media platforms are being used to convey the message that Muslims will never compromise on the honour of their religion and such act of defaming their religion would be unacceptable.
It can be seen in the video that during the anti-Islam rally, a man is defaming the Quran while a Muslim youth tries to stop him. He is arrested by the police. Turkey has also demanded severe punishment for the racist and extremist Lars Thorson.
Let's have a look at some of the tweets regarding this matter:
Salute from Muslim Umah!— Sami Rajput (@SamiRaj13829732) November 22, 2019
Have anything to say? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020