Social media praises man who stopped extremist from blaspheming the Quran in Norway
According to details, a Muslim young boy Ilyas has been arrested who has stopped blaspheming the Quran by a racist Lars Thorson in an anti-Islam rally in Norway and a campaign for the release of Ilyas was caught on social media. Twitter is trending by trends like ”Ilyas defender of Islam” and ”Norway”.
Muslim community around the world is praising the enthusiasm and bravery of the lad and raising their voices for the release of Ilyas.
Twitter and other social media platforms are being used to convey the message that Muslims will never compromise on the honour of their religion and such act of defaming their religion would be unacceptable.
It can be seen in the video that during the anti-Islam rally, a man is defaming the Quran while a Muslim youth tries to stop him. He is arrested by the police. Turkey has also demanded severe punishment for the racist and extremist Lars Thorson.
Let's have a look at some of the tweets regarding this matter:
These veterans, these mysterious slaves of of yours O Almighty,— Eemmii Kashmiri ☀ (@Arzoomalik01) November 22, 2019
Whom you have blessed love of ruling the world,
Their one kick shakes deserts and rivers,
And mountains become pebbles from their might,#Norway#ilyas_Hero_of_Muslim_Ummah #KHRVoiceOfKashmir pic.twitter.com/Qv0UDVXQ3V
Salute from Muslim Umah!— Sami Rajput (@SamiRaj13829732) November 22, 2019
Have anything to say? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PTM's Ali Wazir, Mohsin Dawar among 15 arrested in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- 32 early harvest projects completed under CPEC in 5 years04:52 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019