Kate Middleton sends thank you note to Pakistani designer Khadija Shah
Now that's what you call a royal gesture!
I was delighted to have even been considered, this is just humbling to a whole different level. However what’s most commendable is the consideration, grace and thoughtfulness of HRH the Duchess Catherine, it is no wonder that she is so respected and beloved @KensingtonRoyal pic.twitter.com/1rObILfmYR— khadijah shah (@khadijah_shah) November 21, 2019
“Thank you so much for all of your help ahead of my tour to Pakistan,” the note reads. “I am so grateful to you and your team for the wonderful selection you made for me to chose from — although having so many beautiful things did make the decision making a little more difficult!”
“I loved the outfit I wore, so thank you for all your time and effort,” Kate continued.
The duchess personalized the typed note by writing “Dear Khadijah” and signing her full name “Catherine” in cursive.
During the visit, Kate had endorsed a dazzling black and white embroidered Kurti by Shah’s label as she boarded a plane back to Islamabad following a night stay in Lahore due to unexpected weather that changed flight plans.
The royal couple embraced the culture of Pakistan by donning traditional outfits on their five-day visit to Pakistan. The duchess termed her trip as “Fantastic; really special.”
Isn't it sweet?
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020