Kate Middleton sends thank you note to Pakistani designer Khadija Shah
Now that's what you call a royal gesture!
Kate Middleton channels Princess Diana's style ... 11:09 AM | 15 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Kate Middleton's latest look appeared to channel her husband's late mother, Princess Diana. Middleton, ...
Prince William, Kate Middleton's visit to ... 11:39 AM | 7 Oct, 2019
LAHORE - The British royal couple – Prince William and Kate Middleton – want to “meet as many Pakistanis as ...
I was delighted to have even been considered, this is just humbling to a whole different level. However what’s most commendable is the consideration, grace and thoughtfulness of HRH the Duchess Catherine, it is no wonder that she is so respected and beloved @KensingtonRoyal pic.twitter.com/1rObILfmYR— khadijah shah (@khadijah_shah) November 21, 2019
“Thank you so much for all of your help ahead of my tour to Pakistan,” the note reads. “I am so grateful to you and your team for the wonderful selection you made for me to chose from — although having so many beautiful things did make the decision making a little more difficult!”
“I loved the outfit I wore, so thank you for all your time and effort,” Kate continued.
The duchess personalized the typed note by writing “Dear Khadijah” and signing her full name “Catherine” in cursive.
During the visit, Kate had endorsed a dazzling black and white embroidered Kurti by Shah’s label as she boarded a plane back to Islamabad following a night stay in Lahore due to unexpected weather that changed flight plans.
Royal tour: Prince William, Kate Middleton arrive ... 12:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2019
LAHORE - The British royal couple, Prince William and Kate Middleton, arrived in Lahore on a day-long visit on the ...
The royal couple embraced the culture of Pakistan by donning traditional outfits on their five-day visit to Pakistan. The duchess termed her trip as “Fantastic; really special.”
Royal couple looks ethereal in traditional ... 11:33 AM | 16 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Kate Middleton were dazzling in eastern wear at the ...
Isn't it sweet?
- EU to challenge China-US trade agreement at WTO12:02 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019