Ahsan Khan appointed ambassador for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau
LAHORE - Pakistani actor Ahsan Khan has been appointed as an ambassador for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau by Government of Punjab. The ‘Alif' actor has been actively working for children rights and welfare for some time now.
While congratulating Ahsan, actor Humayun Saeed made an announcement through social media. “Congrats Ahsan Khan on being appointed as the ambassador for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau . Wish you all the best," he wrote.
Along Humayun Saeed, many other Pakistani celebrities have sent their best wishes to the Ahsan for getting an important role for the welfare of children.
What are your views on this? Have your say in the comments’ section below.
- PTI steps up for presenting soft image of Pakistan to world07:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019