Ahsan Khan appointed ambassador for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau
LAHORE - Pakistani actor Ahsan Khan has been appointed as an ambassador for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau by Government of Punjab. The ‘Alif' actor has been actively working for children rights and welfare for some time now.
While congratulating Ahsan, actor Humayun Saeed made an announcement through social media. “Congrats Ahsan Khan on being appointed as the ambassador for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau . Wish you all the best," he wrote.
Along Humayun Saeed, many other Pakistani celebrities have sent their best wishes to the Ahsan for getting an important role for the welfare of children.
What are your views on this? Have your say in the comments’ section below.
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PTM's Mohsin Dawar among 15 arrested in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019