Ali Zafar leaves Mouni Roy and Mrunal Thakur awestruck with his melodious voice
Lollywood's multi-talented superstar Ali Zafar is making waves in Qatar as he is enthralling Bollywood stars with his immecable acting talent.
Wooing the beautiful ladies Mrunal Thakur and Mourni Roy, the Teefa in Trouble star left his audience mesmerised as he crooned to the famous track Jhoom at a picturesque breakfast table in Qatar
Turning to Instagram, the Dhamaka star shared a video of Zafar as he mesmerized his audience with his melodious voice. The audience included Thakur and Mourni Roy who thoroughly enjoyed Ali's performance.
View this post on Instagram
In the aforementioned clip, the 41-year-old was all dressed up in a white t-shirt paired with a navy blue upper while Roy and Thakur looked equally stunning in their pink chic dresses.
On the work front, Ali Zafar and Gul Panra's electrifying Pashto song Larsha Pekhawar was immensely loved by the fans and critics.
Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ... 03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
Pakistani rockstar Ali Zafar and Gul Panra's electrifying Pashto song Larsha Pekhawar is undoubtedly a visual and audio ...
- Taliban, Iranian forces clash in gun battle over ...01:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Punjab plans to introduce EVMs in upcoming local body elections12:26 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi judge, family looted at gunpoint in Baloch Colony11:57 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi stadium set to return to full capacity for West Indies series11:28 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi among world’s large cities heading to water supply shut off11:12 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021