Babar Azam slides to fourth spot in latest ICC T20 rankings
DUBAI – Pakistan skipper Babar Azam has dropped further to number four as the flamboyant batter is struggling nowadays with his form.
Earlier in September, the 28-year-old slipped to the third spot and now dropped another spot. Babar failed to deliver for Men in Green in the recently concluded T20 World Cup.
He scored mere 39 runs in the Super 12 stage of the event, which caused fans and experts to criticize the batter for his dismal performance.
Kiwi batter Devon Conway has replaced him after thrashing India in three-match T20I series. He is now ranked third in the T20I batting ranking with 788 points, behind India’s Suryakumar Yadav and Pakistani wicketkeeper batter Mohammad Rizwan.
List of Top 10 players
|Devon Conway||New Zealand||788|
|Aiden Markram||South Africa||748|
|Glenn Phillips||New Zealand||699|
|Rilee Rossouw||South Africa||693|
|Pathum Nissanka||Sri Lanka||673|
Sarfaraz Ahmed returns as Pakistan names ... 11:58 AM | 21 Nov, 2022
Former skipper Sarfaraz Ahmed was recalled in the 18-member Pakistan squad for the upcoming three-match home Test ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo signs record-breaking $207 million per year ...11:11 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Decision to start first PAKvENG Test delayed till tomorrow10:31 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Pakistan decides to keep petrol, diesel prices unchanged10:15 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, daughter Maryam back in London after Euorpe trip09:51 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Aima Baig reveals her K-pop star look in new photos09:22 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Kriti Sanon quashes dating rumours with Prabhas06:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Ayeza Khan rocks chic look in new viral pictures05:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022