Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finalise plans to adopt Syrian orphan
The Hollywood actress reportedly met up with three Syrian brothers who were orphaned after their father was taken away by soldiers and their mother killed in a bombing incident.
Angelina and Brad are already parents to six children, three biological including Shiloh, eight, and six-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, and three adopted, Maddox ,13, from Cambodia, Pax, 11, from Vietnam, and Ethiopian Zahara, 10.
The 38-year-old actress, who is a UN Special Envoy for Refugee, is said to have wanted to adopt all three children, but it was claimed that she was stopped as Brad allegedly said it would be hard for their children to adjust to the sudden change in family dynamics.
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Shafqat Mehmood green-lights launch of Single National Curriculum ...11:38 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Woman declared dead in Pakistan comes back to life, gets up and walks ...11:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Lifebuoy Partners with PCB as Official Hygiene Partner for 202111:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021