Donald Trump talks about global politics, calls for Indian intervention in Pakistan
"You have to get India involved. India’s the check to Pakistan," Trump said during his appearance on the radio talk show on Monday.
The radio show host had asked the businessman what he would do if Pakistan, which the host described as "the most dangerous country in the world other than Iran", became "unstable".
Trump said he wouldn’t reveal his military plans to a potential rival.
"People can’t know exactly what your intentions are," Trump said. "You want to have...a little bit of guess work for the enemy".
"This has nothing to do with lack of knowledge, because I think I know as much about Pakistan as most other people...But I will tell you, I don’t want to broadcast my intentions".
"I want to be unpredictable with this," Trump said. "I don’t want to be like (President Barack) Obama, where he’s always saying you know, we’re going to do this in two weeks and then we’re going to do that."
- Qatar to employ 150,000 employees from Pakistan will increase ...03:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI lawmakers join #PawriHoRahiHai trend with ‘rebel’ Karim Buksh ...03:26 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan Army Team Spirit Competition-2021 underway at NCTC near ...02:44 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Tiktoker Zoi Hashmi breaks silence about leaked 'rape' video01:35 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan reveals names of her favourite dancers, actors in Pakistan10:55 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021