Donald Trump talks about global politics, calls for Indian intervention in Pakistan
"You have to get India involved. India’s the check to Pakistan," Trump said during his appearance on the radio talk show on Monday.
The radio show host had asked the businessman what he would do if Pakistan, which the host described as "the most dangerous country in the world other than Iran", became "unstable".
Trump said he wouldn’t reveal his military plans to a potential rival.
"People can’t know exactly what your intentions are," Trump said. "You want to have...a little bit of guess work for the enemy".
"This has nothing to do with lack of knowledge, because I think I know as much about Pakistan as most other people...But I will tell you, I don’t want to broadcast my intentions".
"I want to be unpredictable with this," Trump said. "I don’t want to be like (President Barack) Obama, where he’s always saying you know, we’re going to do this in two weeks and then we’re going to do that."
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan opens new border crossing point with Iran in Pishin05:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021