Donald Trump talks about global politics, calls for Indian intervention in Pakistan
"You have to get India involved. India’s the check to Pakistan," Trump said during his appearance on the radio talk show on Monday.
The radio show host had asked the businessman what he would do if Pakistan, which the host described as "the most dangerous country in the world other than Iran", became "unstable".
Trump said he wouldn’t reveal his military plans to a potential rival.
"People can’t know exactly what your intentions are," Trump said. "You want to have...a little bit of guess work for the enemy".
"This has nothing to do with lack of knowledge, because I think I know as much about Pakistan as most other people...But I will tell you, I don’t want to broadcast my intentions".
"I want to be unpredictable with this," Trump said. "I don’t want to be like (President Barack) Obama, where he’s always saying you know, we’re going to do this in two weeks and then we’re going to do that."
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three TTP militants arrested in Karachi operation06:37 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021