Ex Bigg Boss contestant Sara Khan to tie the knot this year
Sara also said she is planning to get married in 2019.
On the famed show, Sara was asked by programme host Arjun Bijlani about her marriage plans, to which she replied that she intends to do that this year.
Bijlani further questioned Sara about the groom. She said that her would-be-husband is an actor-turned-businessman.
He then went on to ask her about the 'lucky person's name and though she didn't reveal it, she said that it starts with 'A'.
Sara was in the recent past linked to Ankit Gera. Both had however denied the news and she even went on to say that she is single.
#KitchenChampion par hone wala hai ek khulasa jo pehle kahin nahi hua! Tune in tomorrow at 1.30 PM. #SaraKhan @rohan4747 @SinghKanchiii01 @Thearjunbijlani— ColorsTV (@ColorsTV) April 22, 2019
Anytime on @justvoot. pic.twitter.com/rFVX4TaCLO
While reacting to the news, Sara told Bombay Times, "Ankit and I are working together on several projects and so, we will be seen together. But that doesn’t mean that I am dating him. Link-ups happen every time I post a picture with a guy on my social media account.”
Talking about her marriage plans she added, “I am not getting hitched. I don’t know about the future, as it’s unpredictable. But at this point, marriage isn’t on my mind.”
Sara had been in the news when she married Ali Merchant on the reality show 'Bigg Boss' (Season 4). The two had gotten divorced a couple of months later.
- WHO member states reach consensus on future pandemic treaty10:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Profile: Who is Malik Riaz, the owner of Bahria Town?10:12 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- New Zealand MP rides cycle to hospital to give birth10:02 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan, Morocco hold joint naval exercise in Atlantic Ocean09:37 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Passenger caught with 3.5kg heroin at Islamabad airport08:43 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021