Finance Adviser Abdul Hafeez Shaikh directs FBR to modify Asset Declaration Scheme
Chairing a meeting to review the Scheme, he said such a scheme will enable to become a part of it as maximum people are currently outside the formal economy.
He also directed to devise a successful communication strategy enabling the people to easily comprehend the contours of the scheme.
The meeting deliberated upon various aspects of the scheme and emphasized the need to make it more simple and implementable.
The participants gave their inputs and suggested that since the focus of proposed scheme is on documentation of economy, it should be designed to clearly reflect that objective.
The meeting was also attended by Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce Abdul Razak Dawood, Adviser on Institutional Reforms and Austerity, Dr Ishrat Hussain, Minister of State for Revenue, Muhammad Hammad Azhar, Chairman, FBR and experts of business, accounting and banking sectors.
- SSGC General Manager terminated for harassing female employees02:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Blast derails passenger train in Balochistan’s Sibi, several injured01:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Indian PM Modi trolled over teleprompter faux pas during WEF speech ...01:22 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- vivo V23e now available in 128GB version01:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Sajal Aly's brother pens a beautiful birthday message for his sister10:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021