94.4% patients recover from coronavirus in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – Around 94.4 percent patients have recovered from coronavirus in Pakistan, according to the latest statistics.
The tally of recoveries reached 276,829 on Monday after the recovery of 993 patients over the last twenty-four hours.
There are now 10,188 active Covid-19 cases in the country.
Some 496 new coronavirus cases surfaced in the country after tests of 23,655 people over the last twenty-four hours.
Nine new deaths have also been reported during this period, taking the total virus-related fatalities to 6,244.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020